Our church was established in 1655 and the current building dates back to 1720.  Is the believed that John Bunyan preached to the congregation which came from as far afield as Olney and Harrold.   One of our stained glass windows depicts a scene from Bunyan’s Pilgrims Progress and was presented and installed to mark the chapel's 300th anniversary.

Powered by Church Edit